Jan 3, 2010

CALLING ALL MP3 PLAYER OWNERS!

Have you ever wondered how to download photos on your mp3 or mp4 player? I just did...and it's super easy.

1. turn on your mp3 player.
2. plug in the USB cable that it came with into it and into the USB port in the computer
3. click on MY COMPUTER, you can find in on the start menu with most computers.
4. when you get to MY COMPUTER click on REMOVABLE DISK or DEVICES WITH REMOVABLE STORAGE.
5. you will get to a folder which has your mp3 player things on it, like music, videos, etc.
6. go to my pictures.
7. drag and drop the pictures you want into the mp3 player folder.
8. unplug the USB cable and you should find it under 'photos' on your mp3 player! (note: not all mp3 players have the ability to have photos on it.)

Have a great Sunday!
Lulu

2 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

If I had and mp3 player, I am sure I would find your post very useful.=) I have an ipod nano and the first time I tried to load pictures I was a littl confused.=)

-Elizabeth J.

Lulu said...

Hey Elizabeth! Oh I have always wanted an iPod Nano........=D what I got is really similar. Have a nice week. Check back often!
Blessings,
Lulu
p.s. I love your blog! =D