Jan 2, 2010

Long time, no posts!

Welcome to my new blog! It has been a while since I've been on the blogging world....since I forgot my old password on my other blog. :( Oopsy. Do you think you could give me another chance, everyone? Thanks! :)
Today my mom went to visit my Aunt in Bismarck. She went with a friend. I am home with my dad, and we are having fun. Yesterday afternoon/evening we went to a friend's birthday party! We had mountains of fun. We went to the mall, then to the China King, then to Wal-Mart. It was a lot of fun. I can't believe she is already thirteen.
How was your Christmas? Ours was great. We got a surprise........a Wii! I never thought we'd actually get one....and for those of you who wonder what a Wii is, it's a video game by Nintendo, and, you guys, get this, there's actually 24,000 different games you can buy! We have fifteen different games so far. It's been fun, and now that school starts back up again Monday, we'll have less time on it!
I hope you have a great day, and I'll post again soon!

No comments: