Hey everyone-that's right......it's quiz time Monday! Here are a few random questions.
1. What is the rule for 'ei' and 'ie'? Like as in weight and friend.
2. What is 225,254 divided by 4?
3. What color is my hair? (no peeking)
4. What country did Shi Tzu's (dogs) originate from?
5.(very easy!) Pete and Kate were walking down a bridge. Sue, Mary, John, Luis, and Ann joined them. How many were walking down the bridge then? (in equation format! not just the answer)
6. What is 5+2+13+18+3+2+4-2+5-2?
7. What is the prepositional phrase in this sentence? Mary walked on the road.
8. (riddle) An electric train was going down the track. The wind was blowing west. What direction was the train's smoke blowing?
9. What color does red and yellow make?
10. What is this author's middle name? Louisa _______ Alcott