Apr 24, 2010

So How Often....






.....do you get to see your favorite singer LIVE in CONCERT? Not very often.......but yesterday--I got the opportunity to see my favorite singers the Newsboys in concert! I went with my sister, my mom, and 2 friends and their mom! Here are some pictures from the incredible show. (the 1st one is the lead singer in the first opening band Bread of Stone, (next to him is my friend Rebekah, and next to her is my sis) then the other pix are of the Newsboys. The Newsboys have an awesome ministry--they are taking mission trips to Baja, and this time they are taking 2,000 people with them to build a hospital, school, over 300 houses, and a church!! I love their ministry.

5 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

That really must have been exciting! I have listened to some of their songs and they sound pretty good. What songs did they sing in the concert? Sounds fun :)!
Gwynne

Lulu said...

Yeah it was great! The songs
1. Shine
2. Blessed be the Name of the Lord
3. Wherever we Go
4. Jesus Freak

And lots of others I can't think of off of the top of my head!
P.S. I think you are my new faithful follower--Lily is gone to Florida!!! (smile)

Gwendolyn said...

Thanks Lulu!

Natalie said...

The song "He Reigns" is one of my all time favorites. I have it on my treadmill mix and whenever it comes on, it's like I get a whole new surge of energy :) The song Shine is another personal favorite. I haven't seen them in concert in years but I have no doubt they do an amazing job! (It looks like totally different guys than the ones I used to listen to ...). Also, I think your blog is so pretty. I love that you have a pic of your parents in the sidebar! It made me say awww out loud :)

Lily said...

I'm back! And commenting again...=D That'd be really fun to see your fav singers in concert! So cool! Wish I could see the Wissmanns sometime in concert again. :) Maybe!

Resting in Jesus,
Lily