Jul 5, 2010

Great Weekend!

Dear Blogging Friends,

I had a great weekend! Independence Day was the biggest highlight! After church, we went to a parade in a local town. We children got several bags of candy. Whew, the people there are generous with their candy stashes!! After that, we came home and relaxed for about two hours. Then we went to our cousins' house for fireworks and a delicious pot-luck. There were several relatives and we got to see two cousins who just had their first baby, a precious little gift from God. She's a sweetie pie! She's got adorable thick black hair, and an adorable little button nose! She's only three months old. This is my first time seeing her, as they live in Maryland! I also got to see a special older cousin/friend, Deanna. :) She's so much fun! I love being with her. I also (grin) got to see another older cousin, Beth. She's getting married to her best friend Andrew in about 2 weeks! Yay for Beth and Andrew! Andrew's such a nice young man, and she's such a sweet young lady. They're the perfect match.

I got to see other cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles, and it was a very special and memorable evening! Then we had fireworks. The fireworks were AMAZING! Thanks again, dear relatives!

Joyfully,
Lulu
P.S. I will post pictures as soon as my cousin and aunt send me some!! (my camera STILL is without a charger......)

No comments: