Oct 8, 2010

Priorities, Priorities

I've been struggling with this for a while, but I am very thankful to the Lord to have parents who guide me and care enough about me to help me in this area.

What should your top priority every day be? Spending time with the Lord each morning. This is also a struggle for me as my "schedule" gets in the way when I should make priority to get up and pray and read the Bible. This is not what I do every morning, but something I strive and really desire to do.

My parents help me come up with a list of things I need to do each day. Not necessarily a You-need-to-do-this-before-you-do-anything-else type of thing but something that needs to get done every day. This has really helped me make my priorities straight. I highly recommend making a list, acquiring a planner, or a calendar. I'm the type of person who LOVES to check off lists and write down things. Even though I'm *not* that organized, I still like to do it.

So what is your top priority?

No comments: