Jan 21, 2010

Up and Adam

This morning I got up earlier than usual! I got up at 6 am and finished school and music by nine-thirty! It feels very good. Math was pretty easy, and so was English and spelling..so it wasn't very hard. :-) But NOW I don't know what to do with my time! :P Any suggestions? Leave a comment.
My photography contest stands empty! The deadline is the fifteenth of February, remember. So far I don't have any submissions! :-) Jordan Elizabeth...I saw some of your pictures at your house! :-)

5 comments:

bubblegumcrazy123 said...

cool--except im not allowed to give out my e-mail address. did you say what the prize was 4 winning?

Lulu said...

bubblegumcrazy123...there's not really a prize! just special recognition. If you use that username..I need you to at least sign your first name.

Julie said...

Okay, so I'm bubblegumcrazy123...wish I could enter, but thanks for answering!

doodlemackeroodle said...

reecintly found yur blog...I don't have one yet...I really like yours a lot...and im a terribel speller. sorry!!!

Rebecca said...

I just wanted you to know...I've seen you comment on joyfuljewels4jesus' blog, so head on over and say happy blog birthday! she has a blog birthday post that was posted a few days ago!