Jul 8, 2010

Monster Cookies

These cookies are yummilicious!! I got the recipe from a friend's mom. Thanks, Mrs. T!!
Monster Cookies
  • 2 c. white sugar
  • 2 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 c. butter/margerine
  • 1 1/2 T vanilla
  • 1 1/2 lb peanut butter (3 cups)
  • 6 eggs
  • 4 teas. baking soda
  • cream in a large bowl
  • add:
  • 9 to 10 c. oatmeal
  • 1/2 lb ch. chips semi-sweet
  • 1/2 lb ch. chips or M&Ms milk chocolate


Bake a test batch, if they spread out too much, then add more oatmeal. I think it is the brand of peanut butter that makes the difference, some are moister than others.
Bake 10-12 minutes 325 degrees.
Burn easily. Can keep dough in the refrigerator. Cookies freeze well.
This is 1/2 of the original recipe!
Enjoy.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And, to say something else (grin) I am the new author for Virtuous Girlhood, a Wordpress blog by Miss RJ! I am very excited! I start posting the 26th of this month. Thank you Sarah, for recommending me to her!


2 comments:

Lily said...

Love the word yummilicious. :D So creative. And those cookies sound amazing! I'll hafta try 'em.

Miss RJ said...

I look forward to working with you Lulu! The recipe sounds yummy! :)