Jul 20, 2010

Thanks Mom!

Thank you, dear mother, for taking we children to the pool! I had so much fun.
Yes, today we went swimming. I asked if I could invite my dear friend, Emma Lou (her blog: withmysaviour.blogspot.com) , and her two siblings along so they could swim with us! Of course, she said yes, and it was a wonderful afternoon! We probably drove an hour and a half round trip just to swim. :) Thanks mother, for sitting in the heat while we swam!!

Love,
Lulu
P.S. Are any of you looking for a free, fun, safe and easy photo editing site? I've got a suggestion!
Picnik
picnik.com
You can upload & edit photos for FREE, without even having to register. I registered, though, because I wanted to get a couple more features (that come with being a member). Check it out!!
P.P.S. If you noticed, I added a sharing icon at the end of my posts. Please feel free to share:
through email
through buzz
through facebook
through twitter

4 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

That must been FUN! And all the hot days we've been having.... the pool probably felt really good :D.

Anonymous said...

You're so welcome, darlin'! It was worth it to see you all splashing in the pool and cooling off (and to get my yummy chickens!!).

LOVE YOU!
Mom

Emma Lou said...

That was really fun! Thank you for having me!

Your good friend,

Emma Lou

KyAnn said...

Glad you had fun at the pool! :) I hope you will check out my online, Christian magazine for tween/teen girls: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. I would love it if you subscribed and applied for the staff, if you're interested! Thanks! :)
KyAnn