- What is your one favorite dish to see on the table at Christmas dinner?
Wow there's so many! Probably ham and turkey!
- Do you have a Nativity scene or a creche? How many pieces does it have?
Yep, we do. Actually 3 nativity scenes, and we've got all the pieces! It's pretty impressive since we have 7 kids, 5 boys. *grin*
- What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Hmm...probably 'The Christmas Shoes'! It's a beautiful story and makes me want to bawl! A must-see, and perfect for families!
- If you and your family could spend this Christmas in another country, where would you go?
I don't know. I really wouldn't want to go anywhere else, but if I had to, I'd probably go to Mexico.
- Does your grandmother usually knit you something for Christmas, or does she give you something different -- say, a Wii?
She normally gives us stuff that we ask for...it really varies!
- Have you ever gone out of the house wearing a reindeer headband? What about a Santa hat?
Funny question. :) Actually, for one of the songs for our orchestra's performance, we had to wear a Santa hat. It was pretty funny.
- Do you usually make or buy your Christmas gifts?
Buy, most of the time. We normally do crafts for nursing home residents.
- When do you set up your Christmas decorations? When do you take them down?
We normally do them the day after Thanksgiving, but this year it was a few days late. We normally take them down in the middle of January!
- What kind of activities does your church usually have at Christmas?
We normally have a Christmas Eve service, and a Christmas program.
- Did you ever believe in Santa Claus as a child? Yes, I did.
- What Gospel gives your favorite account of the Christmas story? Definitely Luke!
- Have you ever acted in a Christmas pageant? What part did you play?Yes, our church always does one! This year I'm Mary. Wow.
- Do you buy Christmas presents for your pets? Heavens, no. :P But this year my mom bought a dog vest for my aunt's pug, Pebbles. Goodness.
- What is your favorite Christmas tradition? All of us kids sleep by the Christmas tree every Christmas eve. It's pretty cool.
Hope Marie at Walking With Him
Laney at Got Freckles?
Eden at Growing in Him
Mariah at Just a Minute
Hannah Marie at Distant Hoofbeats